The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi is going to conduct Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Offline Examination on 6th April 2014 and Computer Based Online Examination on 9th April, 11th April, 12th April and 19th April 2014 at various online examination centers. candidates who are appearing for the JEE Maim Examination can download their admit card from the 10th March 2014 through it’s official website that is jeemain.nic.in. CBSE will not dispatch JEE Main Admit Card 2014 to any candidates in speed post so all have applied candidates can download their JEE Main Admit Card 2014 through below given link
Click Here JEE Main Admit Card 2014
JEE Main 2014 Examination will be conducted for those candidates who want to take admission in Bachelor of Engineering / Technology (B.Tech) at NIT’s and other premier institution.The first 1,50,000 candidates as per JEE Main 2014 Examination rank list will be allowed to appear for JEE Advanced 2014.candidates will be selected on the basic of Main Examination and Advanced.The Tentative date of release of JEE Main Admit Card 2014 from 10th March 2014.To download their JEE Main Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2014 follow below given steps
Candidates go to official website that is jeemain.nic.in
Click on JEE Main Admit Card 2014
Enter their registration number or date of birth
Click on submit button
Admit Card will be open on your screen
Take a print out of it.
JEE Main 2014 Examination Schedule
JEE Main 2014 Offline Examination Date: 6th April 2014
JEE Main 2014 Online Examination Date: 9th April, 11th April, 12th April & 19th April 2014
1. JEE Main 2014, offline exam will be conducted on 06.04.2014. Check the JEE Main Admit Card 2014 carefully for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Center Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category.
2. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to JEE (Main) Secretariat immediately for necessary action. Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the examination so as to complete the registration formalities well before the time. 3. Registration desk will be closed 05 minutes prior to the examination.
4. Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the examination so as to complete the registration formalities well before the time. Registration desk will be closed 05 minutes prior to the examination.
5. The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card for admission in the examination room/hall.
6. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by the Board shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
7. The candidates are advised to also bring with them a copy of document (as per following applicable criteria) on the day of their JEE (Main) – 2014 and submit the same to the invigilator at the examination centre.
8.The Candidates have to write Roll No. of JEE (Main) Examination on the copy of the document being submitted in support of class 12th/Qualifying examination.
For more details through official website that is http://jeemain.nic.in/